Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) are about implementing real positive change in their communities.
PPGs work together with GPs to improve services and to promote health and improved quality of care.
Establishing such a group helps:
- To develop a partnership with patients
- To discover what a range of patients think about local health services and the Practice and to establish priorities
- To provide a platform to test and modify ideas and plans
- To influence wider health decisions being made by the CCG
- For more information and resources available from Healthwatch Bucks